Back in March when I started this blog, we thought we were pregnant. As it turns out, when I took that 3rd test we found out that we were in fact ... not. Many people, upon finding out this news are very disappointed. Since we were not yet trying at the time to get preggers, we felt fine about it. Also, only two people knew about it so we didn't have to tell the story over and over again making it traumatic for us. In fact, it just gave me the green light to drink a bunch of champagne and sushi without worry!
That sounds terrible.
But hey, I love champagne ... and sushi. So that's what I did until August. Drink champagne and eat sushi, while also taking some prenatal vitamins to get my body into tip-top, pre-preggers condition when the time came around that we actually wanted to get knocked up: September was the month we were shooting for.
Mother nature is on schedule for no one. While waiting for Aunt Flo to pay me a visit in September so that I could figure out my fertile mertle day (peek ovulation), time seemed to go quite slow. So slow, in fact, that Auntie was late. In my mind, I was thinking that it was a good thing I slowed down the drinking in August. So I got a test, peed on it and it was saying pregnant. Since I had been through this before, I blew it off and thought that it wasn't right.
I took another one a few days later, Aunt Flo still late, again pregnant.
A few days after that, with the 3rd test in hand I'm thinking, "if this one says pregnant, I'm calling Kaiser." Two lines once again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment